Canada placed third overall with 92 total medals: 26 Gold, 32 Silver, and 34 Bronze.
A total of 269 athletes represented Canada in 17 different sports.
Summer McIntosh, a swimmer, was outstanding in the competition, winning six medals.
Other highlights of the Games for Team Canada include:
- 20 medals in swimming
- 13 medals in gymanastics
- 12 medals in wrestling
- Eight medals in Judo and weightlifting
- Summer McIntosh won two Gold, three Silver, and one Bronze
- Carmel Kallemaa won two Bronze and a Silver in gymanstics
- Chris Kaji won a Silver and a Bronze in gymnastics
- Emma Spence won two Bronze in gymanstics
- Javier Acevedo won three Bronze and a Silver in swimming
- Joshua Liendo won a Gold and three Bronze in swimming
- Kelsey Mitchell won three Silver and a Bronze in cycling
- Mia Vallée won a Gold and a Bronze indiving
Congratulations to all our athletes who competed at the Commonwealth Games! You made our country proud!!!